What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does www.indondo.com use?
Depending on the length of time cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a defined period. They have erasure date. They are used for example in the process of purchase or registration to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data that is obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the site.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will handle the data obtained.
When you browse through www.indondo.com the following cookies can be installed on your device:
- Registration Cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a temporary and own cookie is installed so that he can navigate through his user zone without having to enter his data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis Cookies: They serve to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. An information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be own but also of third. Among the latter are the Google Analytics and Iadvice cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The goal is to optimize the exposure of commercials. To manage these services we use Google's DoubleClick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, which interests them and if you visit the advertiser's website.
Configuring, Querying and Disabling Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Everything related to Google's cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as its administration and configuration can be consulted at:
Regarding the cookies installed by Iadvice you will find it in http://www.iadvize.com/es/aviso_legal_iadvize.html
If you decide to disable Cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying identified or maintaining the purchases in your cart.
Cookies from www.indondo.com may be updated so we advise you to review our policy on a regular basis.